Enjoy the resort rated by Money Magazine as "One of America's 25 Best Golf Resort Values" - Amelia Island is everything you imagine a Golf Resort to be! The Plantation is situated along a beautiful stretch of beach, 25 miles north of Jacksonville Airport. Surrounding the resort you'll find quaint fishing villages, historic sites, and beautiful Victorian homes. The resort offers 54 holes of championship caliber golf with tee times available on three outstanding courses - Ocean Links, Oak Marsh and Long Point. Accommodations range from upscale hotel rooms to one, two, and three bedroom villas with full kitchens and living areas.
This Amelia Island Plantation Golf Lovers Stay & Play Package includes:
- 3 Night stay in 3 Bedroom Resort View Villa at Amelia Island Plantation
- 2 Days of 36 holes w/cart at:
- Ocean Links Golf Club - Pete Dye gem routed along the dunes ridge of the Atlantic Ocean
- Oak Marsh Golf Club - Pete Dye creation meandering around 100 year-old oaks and native marshland
- 18 Holes w/cart at Amelia National Club
- Advanced tee times
- Daily golf bag storage
- Daily resort fee and applicable package fees
This package is available during the travel dates of:
May 19 - September 17, 2017 - $244 per person/per day
Prices are based on 4 golfers sharing 3 Bedroom Villa (4 beds)
Extra nights can be added.
Private Long Point Club may be substituted for an Oak Marsh or Ocean Links morning round at a $150 surcharge.
Package reference #439261
This special package from $244 per person/per day is available 7 days a week!
Contact a Jacksonville/St. Augustine Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of the area & package details or to get a customized trip itinerary!
**Glen (phone: 888.333.6103 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mark (phone: 8888.867.6957 - email: email@example.com)**