Home to the 2004, 2010, and 2015 PGA Championship, as well as the 2020 Ryder Cup, and the only AAA Five Diamond Resort in the midwest is Kohler / Whistling Straits in Kohler, Wisconsin. This has become one of the most sought after golf destinations in the world... Come see why!
The host course to 2004, 2010, and 2015's PGA Championship, and future site of the 2020 Ryder Cup, is The Straits Course. Boasting an open, rugged and windswept terrain is this links-style course sculpted along two miles of the Lake Michigan shoreline. A masterpiece in the world of golf created by Pete Dye, The Straits Course has been ranked among the best - Golf Digest's #4 on America's 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses of 2017/2018 , #5 on Golfweek's 2017 Best Resort Courses, and #51 in Golf Digest's 2016/2017 World's 100 Greatest Golf Courses!
Catch the tail end of the season at a substantial discount! October 1st through October 28th, 2017 we have put together a Stay and Play that promises to be the golf experience of a lifetime.
- 3 nights at The Inn at Woodlake (Double Occupancy)
- Daily Golf at:
- Whistling Straits Golf Club - Straits Course: ($65 caddie fee is included & is walking only)
- Whistling Straits Golf Club - Irish Course: Ranked #30 on Golf Digests Top 100 list
- Blackwolf Run Golf Club - Meadows Course - (upcharge for River)
- Includes caddie fees at the Straits Course & cart fees at other courses
- Daily bag storage with cleaning, locker, and shoe service
- All applicable package fees
This package is valid from October 1st through October 28th, 2017. Same package can also be customized for 2 nights and 3 or 4 rounds.
Prices are based on double occupancy.
$439 per person per day all in!
Contact a Kohler/Whistling Straits Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of the area & package details or to get a customized trip itinerary!
**Call Scott (phone: 888.985.9170 - email: email@example.com) or Chris Parcell (phone: 888.867.6911 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org)**