RESERVATIONS: Reservations may be made through your travel agent. A $150 USD per person deposit is required for each land only package reserved. In addition, full payment for the air portion of any air inclusive package is due at time of deposit. Balance of payment is to be made 45 days prior to departure. Golf Holidays International accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. Please note: alternate deposit/payments schedules may apply for International destinations, group bookings or certain packages/properties.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Penalties on land portion: Cancellations made up to 45 days prior to departure – penalty equals deposit paid. Cancellations made between 44 – 31 days prior to departure – penalty deposit paid or 25% of package price, whichever is greater. Cancellation made between 30 – 15 days prior to departure – penalty is 50% of package price. Cancellation made 14 – 8 day prior to departure – penalty is 75% of package price. Cancellations made on 7 days prior to departure or later and No Shows – penalty is 100% of package price. Please note, additional penalties may apply for Scotland, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, or other international destinations and group bookings. Penalties on air portion: Tickets are issued at time of payment and any cancellation will result in penalties based on applicable fare rules. Most airline tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
SPECIAL CHARGES, CHANGES AND ALTERATIONS: When booking on short notice (within 21 days of departure) passengers will be subject to a late booking fee of $35. This fee includes, but not limited to special delivery of travel documents (to U.S. & Canada addresses only). Any changes made after deposit has been received may be subject to an administrative fee. Golf Holidays International determines credit card acceptance and/or surcharges.
BROCHURE PRICES: All prices in this brochure are in USD and payment transactions must be made in this currency. All prices are based on rates available at time of printing. Some of the golf course and resorts and hotels do not have firm rates at time of printing. Therefore, estimates are occasionally used. Surcharges may apply on weekends, holidays, high demand dates and premium golf courses. Golf Holidays International reserves the right to adjust package prices accordingly at time of booking.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: At the discretion of the golf facility, if weather conditions dictate, course closures refunds will be provided upon receipt of unused golf voucher. No refund will be provided for unused golf at the player’s discretion.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: All travel documents will be issued and delivered approximately 14 days prior to departure. Please review all documents carefully to ensure accuracy. We recommend reconfirming your flight time directly with the airline 24 hours prior to departure. Flight times, carriers and itineraries are subject to change without notice. Golf Holidays International cannot be held responsible for changes after issuance of travel documents.
RESPONSIBILITY: Golf Holidays International (GHI) will endeavor to satisfy clients’ requirements, nevertheless, we must reserve the right at any time to withdraw any application or to cancel any bookings made by clients in which event no liability whatsoever, in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal shall fall upon GHI save only that there shall be refunded to the client the monies already paid by him in respect of the booking so canceled or the application so withdrawn. GHI issues all tickets and books all transport arrangements and hotel accommodation reservations as agent only upon the express condition that they shall not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any default in any vehicle or through act of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger, or in carrying out the arrangements on the holiday(s) or otherwise in connection therewith, or of conditions of the carriers’ standard ticket. GHI does not accept responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes, in air, rail, road, sea or other services, quarantine, sickness, strikes, war, weather, or other causes. Such losses and expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended. Transportation companies whose services are featured in these tours are not to be held responsible for any act, omissions or event during the time passengers are not on board their conveyance. The passage contract in use by these companies when issued shall constitute the sole contract between the companies and the passenger. GHI or agent can assume no responsibility for lost ticket or coupons. Note: This brochure supercedes any existing brochure.
- Prices and/or inclusions are subject to change.
- Holidays and/or Special Events may be subject to surcharge and/or minimum stay requirements.
- No refund or rain check allowed on any unused tour services.
- Inclusions listed as “daily” refer to one inclusion per night of accommodation. The sole exception applies to the unlimited golf feature where “daily” unlimited golf is included on both day or arrival and day of departure.
- Unlimited green fees entitles passenger to one round guaranteed with additional play at no extra charge (cart fee may be additional), subject to availability per night paid unless stated otherwise or as “daily”. Daily unlimited golf allows play on both day of arrival and day of departure.
- At the discretion of the golf facility, if weather conditions dictate course closure, Golf Holidays will provide refunds upon receipt of unused golf voucher. No refund will be provided for unused golf at player’s discretion.
- All golf courses perform annual/periodic course maintenance. It is possible you may encounter top dressing, coring, overseeding and other such regular maintenance features during your Golf Holiday. Where possible we will advise of such occurrences.
- Many golf courses will not pre-book tee times for a single golfer.
- All golf courses require proper golf attire. (Example, collared shirts, Bermuda shorts, no denim, etc.)
- Unless otherwise stated, the room category included is Run of House.
- Unless otherwise stated, villa/condo style accommodation includes weekly maid service only.
- Where seasonality causes low occupancy, some hotels may close certain facilities, such as restaurants, nightclubs, etc. without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, incidental items such as parking fees and club storage are not included.
- Due to regional and national energy shortages, Energy Surcharges may be imposed without prior notice and are the responsibility of the client.
- Gas, tax, airport fee and insurance on rental car are not included in package price and must be paid locally to car rental company. Some rental locations will also impose local fees, which are the responsibility of the client.
- Car Rentals – prices are based on a 24-hour clock. Additional days may be required depending on pick up and drop off times.